Lamar Odom’s Friend Jamie Sangouthai Dies From Drug Overdose.

Remember Jamie from Khloe and Lamar the tv show? He and Lamar had been best friends for a really long time. Unfortunately, Jamie passed away Sunday in downtown LA. 

He apparently had a heroin drug overdose, and someone called 911. They took him to a hospital where he died. He was only 37.

On the show, they talked about Jamie’s addictions, and how he needed to get help. Khloe Kardashian said that Jamie is the reason Lamar started on drugs 2 years ago.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for Lamar. He saw his father’s addiction to drugs, and now his best friend has died from them. If this doesn’t make him want to clean up his act, nothing will.

Keep Up With Web Celeb Daily!
Subscribe To WebCelebDaily.com
Like Us On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/webcelebdailyfans
Follow Us On Twitter & Instagram: @WebCelebDaily

No Comments Yet

Comments are closed

Ads
Affiliate Disclosure: WebCelebDaily is an affiliate and may receive compensation for products purchased through the affiliate links.